It’s been a quiet couple of weeks around here but that doesn’t mean nothing’s happening 😉
I’m going to start doing a weekly update here to keep things updated between major releases.
There are four updates coming in the next little while:
- Rigel 2.1 will be released shortly (in a week or two) with TinyURL support.
- Live Titles will be getting background image support in April sometime.
- Schedule Posts Calendar will get updated to support quick edit mode (more on this below).
- A new Windows Phone application is in development, it will be a business card style app with QR code support. Don’t have a release date, but certainly not until after the Live Titles update happens.
There are a few business card apps in the marketplace but they don’t do the kind of things I think they should so I’m going to write one myself. Some of the features I expect to add:
- Live Tile support
- Multiple business cards supported
- QR codes for vCards
- Custom logos
- Multiple font support
- Custom background and font colors