I’ve released a new WordPress plugin this week, GP Integration.
GlotPress is a great way to manage and work collaborative on translations for your projects and with GP Integration it becomes even better!
GP Integration adds the missing features you need to run GlotPress effectively:
- Manage admin users
- Add and delete and reset passwords for users in the local GlotPress user table
- Delete projects and translation sets
- View your GlotPress site right in the WordPress Admin interface
- Shortcode to embed your GlotPress installation right in to your WordPress front end
- Support for both integrated (your using the WordPress database) and standalone (your using another database on the same server)
It should be available in the WordPress.org plugin directory in the next couple of days.