GlotPress is a great way to manage and work collaborative on translations for your projects and with GP Integration it becomes even better!
Don’t have GlotPress installed? Want a simpler way to do it? Check out Glot-O-Matic!
GP Integration adds the missing features you need to run GlotPress effectively:
- Manage admin users
- Add and delete and reset passwords for users in the local GlotPress user table
- Delete projects and translation sets
- View your GlotPress site right in the WordPress Admin interface
- Shortcode to embed your GlotPress installation right in to your WordPress front end
- Support for both integrated (your using the WordPress database) and standalone (your using another database on the same server)
This code is released under the GPL v2, see license.txt for details.
- Release date: October 8, 2015
- Added gp-integration-translator-list short code.
- Added translation support.
- Fixed warning messages during install if GP_DEBUG is enabled.
- Fixed missing define.
- Fixed bug with unchecked options not being saved.
- Updated settings/about page.
- Updated utility library.
- Release date: May 15, 2015
- Added gp-integration-link short code.
- Updated options system.
- Release date: January 26, 2014
- Initial release.
No, you have to have a copy of GlotPress installed for GP Integration to be useful.
However you can use (Glot-O-Matic)[http://glot-o-matic.com] and get all the features of GP Integration with a complete copy of GlotPress included!
The GlotPress logo is a PNG, but it doesn’t have a transparent background set. You can find it in your GlotPress install under “img/glotpress-logo.png”, use your faviorite image editor and remove the background with the magic wand!
[gp-integration] will embed GlotPress.
[gp-integration-link] will create a link to your GlotPress install.
[gp-integration-translator-list] will create a formated table of your translators.
Also note that external links, like the “Proudly powered by GlotPress” in the footer, if clicked, will break the resizing script.