If your blog is primarily visually based? Do you have featured images on all of your posts? Is the default posts view less than intuitive for you?
Perhaps Gallery View might be able to help.
Gallery view adds a new view of your posts in a grid layout like a photographic contact sheet, letting you see your posts in a whole new way.
- Release date: Feb 1, 2023
- Added duplicate pagination controls to the bottom of the gallery view.
- Fixed blank display if the current page was past the last available page.
- Release date: Jan 30, 2023
- Fixed incorrect page value used when submitting the filter form.
- Added post_status to filter form so current view is maintained when adding a filter.
- Release date: Jan 4, 2023
- Initial release.
Not at this time.
You’ll get a checkerboard pattern displayed instead of the image.